- The Hayward TriVac 500 Pressure Cleaner features patented AquaDrive water-jet propulsion technology that provides complete coverage of the floor, walls and coves while minimizing impact on the pool finish
- Unique short back-up sequence quickly and easily maneuvers around obstacles
- Wide vacuum inlet works in concert with three high-pressure venturi jets to pick up larger debris
- Patented extra-large debris bag with unique float carries more without getting dragged down
- Low-friction wheels eliminate wear-and-tear on pool surfaces
Pros & Cons
- The Hayward TriVac has CHANGED MY LIFE. We have a pool in an area with many trees, and our local winds had us forever cleaning, vacuuming and netting. Since installing the TVP500C Pressure Cleaner, I've been able to actually relax and enjoy the pool as opposed to looking at it as a chore.
- Update: Rare Pool Parts has now allowed the return after a few more emails explaining our issues with the cleaner and is sending us a new unit. I appreciate the company's willingness to help us with this problem eventually. The cleaner broke within the first week of use. Rare Pool Parts company's return policy will not let you return items that are opened even if the product is defective.
- I replace one that was leaking from the internal seals. For the price it just made sense to replace as opposed to having it rebuilt. I was able to install myself. Wiring was the only tricky part since I had to disconnect from the main circuit breaker rails first so the conduit could be turned and unscrewed from the broken pump.
- I know that a pool is a money pit, but for the prices charged for equipment, it should last longer than this. The original booster pump lasted 4 years. Since then ,
TriVac 500 is equipped with patented AquaDrive technology that uses powerful water jets to propel itself forward, providing superior coverage that won’t harm your pool’s finish. It provides complete coverage of the floor, walls and coves for in-ground pools up to 20’ x 40’ and comes with a 34-foot hose. A unique short back-up sequence allows TriVac 500 to quickly and easily maneuver around obstacles, spending more time cleaning and less time turning. Its powerful sweep hose improves coverage by stirring up debris in hard-to-reach areas, while a wide vacuum inlet works in concert with three high-pressure venturi jets to pick up larger debris—and a patented extra-large debris bag carries all of this dirt without getting dragged down. For a flawless clean every time, TriVac 500 is the obvious choice.